Welcome to Ball Grinding Solutions, LLC
The Noonan Ball Machine has been serving the ball manufacturing industry for over 40 years. Rugged design allows users to process low carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, glass, shot, plastic and various other materials from 2.5 mm (0.100 inches) to 50 mm (2 inches) in diameter.
The basic machine can be utilized for de-flashing the headed ball, hard or soft grinding, and lapping the finished ball, simply by altering horsepower and RPM or changing the wear plates. It may also be integrated with the Bucket Conveyor or the Table Magazine to provide a self contained operation.
- De-Flashing, Grinding & Lapping Machines
- 760 mm (30 inch) or 910 mm (36 inch) Horizontal Spindle Machines
- Automatic Hydraulic Pressure Control
- 7.5 to 75 HP Systems
- 5 to 25 HP Variable Speed Systems available
- Vertical Spindle Machines are also available
- Made in the USA
- watch a video of our equipment
Read an article about ball grinding featuring Noonan Ball Machines at How Stuff Works.
If you have ever rolled a couple of those little metal balls found in a ball bearing around in your hand, you have noticed how perfectly round and incredibly smooth they feel?